Gallery Favourites Commission Info Bucket List Print Store Tumblr
It's been a long time since I wrote one of these. I'm writing that sentence a lot lately. I largely abandoned DA to concentrate on my art, and now I'm realizing I should be connecting with the art community. It's hard not because I don't know where to start, but because all the resources and contacts I need aren't in the starting places any more. Or perhaps they are, but buried beneath the newbies. Add to that the fact that I a)don't have a lot of free time right now and b)can't decide which of my ideas I want to go with after HWSS~w
, which is currently planned to 100 strips and possibly a book. Should I even stop the comic? I don't know.
At any rate, I wanted to say hi to everyone again and say I'll be putting more effort into responding to and engaging you again. Perhaps cross-posting things from Tumblr. And definitely pimping more projects. Because I certainly haven't stopped working!
Let me take a minute to reacquaint you with my work.
Follow me on Tumblr
- I'm the artist for How We Stay Sane @ Work, a twice-weekly webcomic strip about bad jobs. Submit your story to be drawn into the comic! Details below.
- I'm the colorist on Zero's Heroes, a superhero (mostly)comedic webcomic updating on Mondays.
- I colored Time Agent Z for the sci-fi anthology Science Hero
- I provided interior art for Mecha: Combiners, a Japanese mecha-style tabletop RPG
- And very soon I'll be working on Smitten: a new webcomic about kaiju, aliens, and magical girl mecha pilots!
and you can see WIP images of my various projects, as well as get posts when my various webcomics update. I update it way more than this gallery.
Anyway, that's me. What all have my watchers been up to lately? Any neat projects, or fan obsessions? I'm really into Nimona
Send me a short story and a description of yourself I will draw you into my webcomic: How We Stay Sane @ Work
. :3 Please use this form:Name:
(office, factory, restaurant, etc)Story:
And send to my brand new work email: ProjectShiroStudios (at) gmail DOT com!
You can submit anonymously as well. I'll create a random character and tell the story from their perspective.